- GPA：3.7 | 4分制
Huarong Yufu Capital | Beijing, China Jul 2015 – Present
Analytic, innovative and solutions-driven Investment Manager with a solid record of driving extensive PE investment projects in
outstanding enterprises mainly in AI technology, electric vehicle, clean energy industries, such projects includes Turing Robot’s
Series B Financing, and CHJAutomotive’s Series C Financing projects. Executed investment research analysis and completion of
integral business proposals, organized business conferences, coordinated internal and external communications, inspired
business process, built trusted relationships, created new business opportunities.
• Delegated 50+ projects by upholding cross-functional role to execute in-depth project identification, investment analysis,
industry and market research, financial and legal due diligence, risk analysis, and completion of integral business proposals,
communicated with key stakeholders.
• Motivated proactive communications and built trusted relationships with corporate leaders and potential investors,
developed 50+ new business networking, acquired 30+ new projects, sourced new investment opportunities
• Enabled 5% annual profit increase by successfully implementing 13 PE projects such as Industry Fund with local government,
Pre-IPO, Periodical Equity Investments, led analytical and practical operations, monitored risk control.
• Reduced 50% duration of contract modification and approval process, engaged alignment of internal and external
requirements to expedite deadlines by efficient interpersonal communications, inspired project process.
• Organized group work allocation, fund operations, launching new projects, ongoing project management, project exiting,
utilized effective communications in resolving technical, procedural, logistical problems, and inspired the team
Allied Consultants, Inc. |San Dimas, California, United States Dec 2013 — June 2015
PENSION PROJECT MANAGER
Managed all aspects of 100+ pension projects operations and procedures including plan designing, information collection,
calculations, tax issues, investments, rollovers, documentation preparation, IRS filings, client correspondence Researched and
developed resources to enable workflow efficiency and manage compact schedule.
• Calculated project annual contribution and benefits, allocation, investments and forfeitures, strong analytical skills with
accuracy and efficiency expediting project deadlines
• Demonstrated good administrative skills preparing and resenting IRS annual returns, IRS filings, summary annual report and
individual’s benefit certificate, client database management
• Improved efficient use of time by 25% as a result of using calendar management tools to maintain organization of project
details and status, balanced multiple projects, prioritized work and met time-sensitive deadlines.
• Resolved client issues corresponding in forms of phone, email, online meetings and on-site meetings, undertook transfer
client cases as new project manager, communicating with client on an on-going basis to ensure a valued experience.
Nakatomi & Associates | Santa Monica, California, United States June 2013 — Dec 2013
PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE
Coordinated business conferences and meetings, maximized office productivity and deliver support in an efficient manner by
strong time management skills. Advanced business progress and relationship, improved client corporate recognition.
• Expanded public awareness by presenting press releases and translating contents in English, Japanese and Chinese to
contribute to local media, and digital market through social media software such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Wechat,
fostered business development and firm relationships.
• Drove 15% profit by accommodating Japanese client, speaking fluent Japanese to interpret communication between client
and company leaders during business meetings, influenced growth of revenue and established development of client