- GPA：3.85 | 4分制
All MAIA applicants MUST submit the following materials:
- Online application
- Statement of purpose
- Analytical Essay
- Transcripts for all university-level course work
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores (optional)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (non-native English speakers)
- Interview: All SAIS Europe candidates are required to interview as part of the application process. You will be contacted by the SAIS Europe Office of Admissions after the deadline for applications to schedule an interview.
We encourage applicants to submit materials as early as possible before the applicable deadline. You are responsible for making sure all supporting documents, including letters of recommendation and academic transcripts, are submitted on time. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Through this two-year, research-focused degree, you will have the flexibility to personalize your curriculum and focus on the contemporary issues in international affairs of the greatest importance to you and your career interests. You may pursue both years at SAIS Europe or spend one of the two years at a European university that is one of our cooperative degree partners.